The following is a list of references that may be helpful in reviewing for the exam. This list is intended for use as a study aid only. ICCIFP does not intend the list to imply endorsement of these specific references, nor are the exam questions necessarily taken from these sources.
- Financial Management and Accounting for the Construction Industry, CFMA; Matthew Bender & Co., Inc., Pub.153 (www.cfma.org)
- CFMA Building Profits, CFMA; various issues from 1999-present (www.cfma.org)
- CFMA's Study Guide for the CCIFP Exam (www.cfma.org)
- CFMA’s CCIFP Overview Seminar (www.cfma.org)
- Various Construction Accounting Publications
- Various Industry Standard Contract Forms
- Various Accounting Procedure Rules and Regulations from AICPA, FASB, and IRS